Something about me: I’m Albanian and married to Sokol since 2007. We have a son called Sion, (who is adorable by the way!) We live in Lezhe, 5km from Shengjin where I serve, but originally I’m from Puka, in the North of Albania. I’m friendly and enjoy being around people.
Position with Shkëndijë: Children’s pastor in Shengjin
When started with Shkëndijë: Since 2003 (but with a years break in 2006)
When became a Christian and how: When I was 17 years old. My older brother, Ben, became the first Christian in our family and he was like a different person. This really challenged me and made me curious. Then during the Jesus film mission in my village I gave my heart to Jesus and believed.
Likes: Walking in nature, teaching children, caring for and encouraging people and friendship evangelism.
Dislikes: Washing the dishes! Small spaces with too many people.
Why Shkëndijë: I have a heart to serve children and to fulfil God’s calling for me to work with children. I believe that children’s work is the most effective work, as it is at the time when they are most influential and forming into the people that they will be for life.
- For the children in Shengjin – Our young team group / Children’s discipleship group / Monthly outdoor Outreach.
- For God’s direction and empowerment in my life and ministry.
- For a church plant to start in Shengjin.
To receive regular news and prayer points please use the sign up form on the left of this page.
- To support Valentina financially please:
- Click here for UK based donations (including gift aid).
- Click here for Albanian based donations.
and contact us here to inform us of your donation.