Something about me: I’m from the Elbasan region of Albania, but now live in Tirana. I am a qualified primary school teacher and love children. I like not only to teach them but also to be a good friend to them.
Position with Shkëndijë: Children’s workers trainer & Outreach presenter
When started with Shkëndijë: January 2014
When became a Christian and how: When I was 9 years old. It was my sister that spoke to me for the first time about Jesus and I accepted him as my saviour. I am grateful that I heard the gospel as a child. My desire is that all the children in my country can have the opportunity to hear the gospel too.
Likes: Travelling, reading, quality time with family and close friends, sharing the Good News!
Dislikes: Repetitive people.
Why Shkëndijë: ‘Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it” – Proverbs 22:6. I want to be a part of a mission that is reaching and teaching children. It’s a dream come true!
- To be directed always by God’s Holy Spirit in my life.
- To have Godly wisdom, intelligence and love.
- To be steadfast, have the joy of the Lord and be filled with Godly inspiration in all I do for Him as I serve in this children’s mission.
To receive regular news and prayer points please use the sign up form on the left of this page.
- To support Matilda financially please:
- Click here for UK based donations (including gift aid)
- Click here for Albanian based donations
- and contact us here to inform us of your donation.